Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day 2012

Had a wonderful day. My girl had to be to work early, so got up early with her. Had a gift bag and card waiting for me on the kitchen table when I stumbled out to make coffee. Scored some sweet treats, a kick ass bottle opener from World Market, some undies, chocolate covered strawberries, and a very sweet card with a hand written note inside.

For her, I made her Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls and made one into a heart shape. The idea was for all of them to be heart shaped, but these cinnamon rolls weren't made like the last ones I ate (couldn't even tell ya when I last ate them). When i tried to unroll them so that I could re-roll into a heart shape, they started to tear apart. So, I did what I could. 
I also had a Valentine's Basket for her. Inside were some treats - chocolates, twizzlers, Peeps, gummy raspberries; and a homemade card. 

Next was a tin of lemon pirrouettes and I taped to the bottom of these, tickets to the Predators and Blackhawks game for that night. 

Had flowers delivered to her work also. 2 white long stemmed callas with 1 red rose in a box from Emmas. 





We went and had a quick dinner at Cinco de Mayo, then headed to the game. Kick ass seats and the Preds won 3-2. 

Good day and night!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment